Sunday, August 26, 2012

Oh the Internet!


Ok! like i said I am switching up my schedule! Still gonna stick to some of the same link ups but will be adding a few and alternating some of the link ups i do! Just trying to add a little spice! 

So, today I am linking up with Neely and Amanda for the Sunday Social! 



1. What is the first website you log on to everyday?


Um I think it would be blogger. I usually check my dashboard every morning and then again when I post in the evening.

2. Give us some funny websites you visit that we need to know about


Goodness. I think I would benefit from what people post in response to this question! I don't currently visit any really funny websites but I used to go on Urban Dictionary to look at funny sayings. The only one really remember is cruiser spooning! Do you know what that is? It's when two police cruisers pull up next to each other so the drivers can chat about life and donuts! (For the record: I believe that police officers and other public safety officers play a vital role in keeping our communities safe and peaceful!) ok that's enough of me making up answers!

3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why?

Why does it have to be one or the other! I TOTALLY participate in BOTH! Hi! My name is Simone and I am a pinterest and Facebook addict! I love them both for different reasons for sure though! On one I get so many creative ideas from all over and on the other I satisfy my nosy factor! Why would I ever chose between those two things?!?!

Don't forget to follow me on both!

Follow Me on Pinterest

4. Twitter or Instagram? Why?

 I am very new to twitter. Not sure I like it for my own personal use. I do use it for my blog, but I admit I feel very overwhelmed with keeping up with my twitter feed! In addition to this I sporadically use the instagram app on my phone! I enjoy both but I think I pick twitter just because I have tended to use it more as of late! I enjoy looking at pictures that others are taking so instagram is still on the list! Follow me here!


Follow Me on Instagram




5. Favorite youtube video...post it!

Oh goodness there are a couple ..... Here they are!
This is just pure entertainment and i love the song. I know super trendy and all, but it sure does cheer me up (if cheering up is needed!)

Kids are awesome! I love too how the mom just can't keep a straight face! So funny! 

Ok, so i am sick of the song but i think these people are all phenonmenal! Love this video! 

6. Biggest online pet peeve?


From one blogger tools sibyl others... Those darn word verification things drive me batty! The other day I had to do one thirty times before I was able to post a comment... Ok so it wasn't thirty, it was more like three, but still after three if it doesn't work ... You won't get a comment from me unless I am truly REALLY DETERMINED to post it!

Alright.... hope u enjoyed my comments! 
Yesterday's post was not on time, so sorry! It has been quite a week and i may or may not have TOTALLY fell asleep on the couch at like 10 pm while watching a movie! Either way, there was a post! Check it out! I got some new duds! 

Photobucket