Saturday, August 25, 2012

Shopping with Hubs...

So when hubs goes shopping with me it can be an interesting adventure. 

He is usually concerned with how much time I will be in a certain store. I often send him on his merry way to a store that he can spend some time in! But when hubs is not around .... i end up finding things ... things like this:

and yes i did get another color of this top...

then i visited old navy and bought this in black and white.... 

and 2 of these... 

and a pair of these....

Then it was off to DSW ... oh boy! 

When hubs shops with me... i don't leave with so much! 
Long story short: I need time to relax and shop! I like it to be a more leisure activity for sure! Especially when i truly need to find items for specific purposes!

Hope you enjoyed my new clothes! 
Photobucket