Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Here Kitty Kitty!

Hi Everyone! 
Hope you all had a splendid Tuesday and are ready for Oh How Pinteresting WEDNESDAY! 
I know I am ready for it, but truly i wish this week was going slower! But at the same time i wish it was 2 weeks from today.... because then we would be hopefully getting our kitten! Oh she is so darn cute i just want her NOW! We even named her already and she even has a few nicknames to boot! 

Here she is again! 
Everyone meet Lily! 
Ahhh.... so cute! 
She is happy to meet everyone, I promise! (Especially since you all are at a distance! She is just a little kitten after all!)

So in honor of our new little kitten that we will be adopting in a week or so... my pins this week are all kitten/cat related! (It's also my newest board that i have pinned to... check it out here! Oh and while you are at it go ahead an follow me on Pinterest! You know you want to....) 
Follow Me on Pinterest


Isn't that a cute little bed?


My husbands words were "Oh Wow!" when he saw this! 

Source: google.com via Simone on Pinterest

I hope to make a few little things for her at some point! I want to see what she likes to play with first! 

Source: ehow.com via Simone on Pinterest

Here's another pin to make cat toys! 


Ideas for some shapes of cat toys... 


Love how these look!



Source: etsy.com via Simone on Pinterest





Have i mentioned that this is my first real pet? I have never really had a cat or a dog, only fish and a turtle that we never really had to take care of when i was really young! Lily will be a great addition to our house and i cannot wait! 

What are you pinning? Please do share.... and link up! 
Michelle has made it really easy over there at the Vintage Apple! Check out her OHP FAQ!


Photobucket