Friday, August 10, 2012

High Five: Summer Break Edition

I'm back from vacation, not yet back to work, so there was lots of fun to be had this week! 
This post will be lacking in the photo department just due to the fact that i needed a break from the camera... We took TOO MANY photos on vacation! 

So here are my High Five for Friday: 

|one|
No Work

Like i said before, I am not back to work yet and I have truly enjoyed that this week! It has been nice ot not have to rush to get stuff done, fill my time with a few workouts and settle back into the routine a bit! 

|two|
Catching Up with Friends

I have had the opportunity to catch up with a few friends this week and it meant so much to me! Some live fa and some live close, but either way chatting on the phone with my close friends really means a lot! 

|three|
Disneyland & Bunco (All in one Day!)

I spent the afternoon enjoying the sun melting at Disneyland with a friend and her adorable daughter. They recently got passes and I am so excited to visit the park with the both of them again! Then that evening, I got to sub in my friend's bunco group again! I didn't have much luck this time around though. Nonetheless, it was a fun night out with the girls! Oh and our host made Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes! YUM! 


|four|
Lily Came to Visit

Our little kitten came for a visit on Thursday afternoon! She is so tiny and seeing her sneak through our apartment and get used to hr surroundings was so fun! She took a nap under her bed while she was here and then purred a bunch on hubs! 




|five|
 Photobook Complete! 

I have been working tirelessly to get a photo book made for the first part of our trip.... and I'm happy to say that I have completed our Seattle book! I tried using picaboo this time because there was a groupon for books! Have any of you used picaboo before? Thoughts? 

That's my High Five! Join the party! Link up! 
Photobucket

Oh and BTW, every week on Fridays i will be linking up my favorite post with the SoCal Lady Bloggers for SoCal Social! I will link up the post I am most proud of for the week! So head on over there and check it out!


Photobucket