Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Which Pair to Buy?



Toms are adorable but I must admit it took me a while to come around to liking them. I think what I like most is the different colors and fabrics! So that makes it truly tough to decide on a pair!

I know my size and I have tried on these, but held off because I didn't need shoes at the time.

So, I am thinking that at least one pair will be a vacation purchase! (I truly do need new shoes! It seems that at my school, with all the walking I do back and forth, on the track, thru the grass, or wherever, my shoes ALWAYS wear out so quickly!)

So here are my options:


Source: google.com via Simone on Pinterest

Patterned ones!


Lacy ones!


Source: polyvore.com via Simone on Pinterest

Polka dotty ones!


Source: polyvore.com via Simone on Pinterest

Stripey ones!


Source: toms.com via Simone on Pinterest

Flowery ones!

Oh my! I even saw some that look like they belong on a boat....

Source: google.com via Simone on Pinterest



Don't forget to vote for this little bloggy blog! 

Check this out


Photobucket