Thursday, July 12, 2012

Top & High Five 7.13.12



Back to the regular Friday routine!
From now on I will be alternating my Friday link ups! Just needing to switch things up a bit! 

Here's my top 5 and my high five!
It was kind of a slow week, so this week was hard to figure out my top five!

|one|

An Angels Baseball Game Birthday Celebration was just what I needed! I had a great time celebrating how many years young my friend Jami is! Happy birthday girl!


|two|

A trip to bowers kidseum with my class was a fun time to learn in a hands on way!

Here I am wearing a mask! 

 |three|

A shopping trip with a gal pal and linner at chipotle! This sure was fun to hang out and just getaway from an afternoon at work!

A couple dresses that are still being considered!
The one on the bottom is my favorite of the whole shopping trip! 

|four|

Cleaned out my closet a bit! I figured out how many pants do and don't fit and realized I have room in my closet! Time to shop!

|five|

Fruit salsa success!
I do not have pictures of my version but please go here and get the recipe! It was delicious! I promise it will not disappoint!

That's my high five/top five!
What was on your list this week?
Check out others posts by clicking the links below! 
Photobucket




Photobucket
PS. Stay tuned tomorrow for the YUMMIEST yogurt recipe of all! Yum!