Thursday, June 7, 2012

High Five 6.8.12



There was something about this week that really made it feel a bit different! Here are five reasons why it felt a bit different!

|one|
Three more days of school then a 2 day break before summer school begins on the 18th! But only three days to go after today of course! This is definitely on my mind! 
 |two|
I got my hair trimmed and there are no pictures of it but it's always the same cut....I do love it though! It feels so healthy!

|three|
Sunday, I slept in and got to sit by the pool an read with hubs! Love!

|four|
A baseball game with hubs last Friday made me a happy girl! What a fun game .... And I know I mentioned this before.... But there were cows! Too funny!

|five|

Awards for my school are officially printed! Love that I had sooooooooooo much help this year! Now on to the final finishing touches! Check out my post on award ideas to get an idea of what I have been typing, printing, and organizing all week!

That's my high five to the week! I am {as usual} linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk! Love this opportunity to pick out the awesome parts of the week! Share yours too!
Photobucket

Also, I am linked up with Sarah from the {mr.} and the {mrs.} for Top 5 Friday! head on over and check her out! She is so down to earht and adorable! I am a newer reader of her blog and have loved each post! Enjoy!



Ps Jessica over at Lovely Little Things and Britt from The Magnolia Pair are hosting a one time link up called "From  Blog Life to Real Life."  Check out jessica's blog post about this link up that will be occurring on June 14th! Looking forward to it!

Lovely Little Things




Photobucket