Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Oh How Purple!

I've been pinning lots of PURPLE! 

Source: flickr.com via Simone on Pinterest

Fiestaware was suggested to me a while ago and after taking a look on Pinterest! I love the color combos of these. Especially since it would include purple! 


And these would match the fiestaware! 




These just look delish! 


Oh how i would love a little grilled eggplant right about now! 

Source: tumblr.com via Simone on Pinterest

oooohhhhh pretty!!! 

Source: goo.gl via Simone on Pinterest

I love hydrangeas! We used white ones for our wedding! Love! 

Source: google.com via Simone on Pinterest

This reminds me of walking through lavender fields at one of the wineries hubs and i visited last summer! What a fun memory!  


Oh boy ... that looks perfect for a hot day! 


Gonna remind myself of this tomorrow while working with the little cherubs! 

Can you tell which color is my favorite?
That's my link up with The Vintage Apple and her Little Apple!
Have a great Wednesday! 

Photobucket