Thursday, June 14, 2012

Blog Life.... BONUS POST !



OK I am committing a blog no-no today.... all because my planning has failed me... i almost forgot to link up today with Jessica from Lovely little Things and Britt from The Magnolia Pair for their From Blog Life to Real Life link up! But i think this is totally reason enough to break the rules! (besides i gotta stick to my word.... i DID say that i would post on this link up! Here goes nuthin!

Lovely Little Things

1. Do you have any real life blog friends? 

Yes! Jami and i have been friends since before we were bloggers! She doesn't know it but she really does inspire me to keep blogging! I love reading her posts and how here personality really comes through in what she writes! Head on over to her blog Somewhat Domesticated and check her out! I also work with Stephanie over at And Brayden Makes Three! Love her cute blog and her adorable son! 

New Years Day 2011 - Jami and I at Stone Brewery! 



2. Which blogger are you just dying to meet?
There are a couple...
Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire (she just seems so genuine!)
Michelle @ The Vintage Apple (We seem to have blogging and teaching in common!)
Larissa @ Pray for Ian (She is such an amazing example of Christ's love!)
And a new blogger which i have just started to follow and she just started to blog.... 
Kathleen @ Somethin' Bout a Truck (love the title and she seems like my kind of gal!)

3. Which blogger's closet do you want to raid? 
Hmm I think i like Jessica's from Lovely Little Things best! She is so tiny though that everything looks cute on her! 


4. You are stuck on an island. Which blogger would you want with you to help you survive? 
I wouldn't mind being stuck with someone who can cook.... The Girl Who Ate Everything might fit the bill! 


5. The first blogger you remember "meeting" and connecting with ? 

6. Any blogger that you admire and look up to? 
Ummm yeah.... isn't that why we follow?!? 

7. Who is the craziest/funniest blogger? 

Definitely Farley @ Oh Boy Fourth Grade! But also Tiffany @ The Coffeehouse had me cracking up this week too! 


8. There's a reality television show for bloggers, who would you want to be casted with you? 
Ummm Beverly from la,la, love, learn and laugh, Jami @ Somewhat Domesticated, Lindsey @ Trial By Sapphire, and Emily from Emmy June! That would be fun! 

9. Some bloggers have really cool jobs, anybody you'd like to swap careers with? 
I must say I love my job, but it does seem tempting to teach in a regular education setting! I know each job has its challenges but i truly would stick with teaching! I think i would want Dana from 3rd Grade Gridiron's job! I love to teach a little third grade! 

10. Favorite blog design?
I like a couple and this make it difficult to figure out what i want for myself! I love my cute blog but i will be looking to get a makeover soon! Here are a few i like:
Suz @ Suzel Says

So there it is ... my link up.... be sure to link up and share your favorites! If not visit a few and find a few new blogs to follow! I will be back later tonight with my High Five for Friday!!! 



Photobucket
PS Did you notice the new blog button? Wow.... that was a tough feat! I made it myself and i know it isnt the greatest, but it's my first try!!!! Not too bad, i think!