Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Quick High Five and Top Five

So here's my high five for the week! 
 |one| 
Our apartment is clean! We had company over on Sunday and we cleaned up and made the place sparkle! I love coming home to a clean place! Trying to keep it that way! 

|two| 
Three words: two days off! 

|three| 
It is all about having extra time to blog, shop, exercise, relax, etc. I have truly enjoyed that today and yesterday too! 

|four| 
Summer school begins. Though I am wishing for a much longer break between the end of the school year and the start of summer school, I am still glad summer school is here! This means short days allllllllll week! Woo hoo! 

|five| 
Watching reruns with hubs! We watched an old episode of The Office and both opus cracked up! My favorite line was from Michael Scott he said "every year I get a $100 gas card. You can't put a price tag on that!" we both laughed out loud! The whole saga between Toby and Michael just makes me laugh hysterically!

 That's my high five link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk.
 Photobucket 
 and 
the Mrs. from the {mr} and the {mrs.}


Photobucket