Friday, June 22, 2012

A Kind Request


I know I have mentioned the trip to Alaska at least a few times. I have, haven't I!?!?!?

OK, so maybe I have mentioned it a little too much. A girl can be excited, can't she? Well anyway, my point is to kindly ask for some help! I will not be blogging much while on the trip. In fact, my plan is to have everything scheduled to post ahead of time!

So I am kindly asking, are you interested in gust posting? I would love it if you would and I would truly look forward to what ever you would provide for this little blog o' mine! My last few posts show a random spattering of topics, si really any topic would do.  Even if you would like to participate in some of the link ups that i post on, that would be great! If you care to share I wold love to add your input to this cute little blog! 

If you are interested in guest posting, please leave a comment with your email address and I will be getting back to you!

Thanks in advance to those who volunteer!
Photobucket