Monday, July 29, 2013

Ready for a Round Up - July 2013

I have been trying to write a post like this for ages! But i am now committing to doing a monthly round up post every month! Hold me to it! 

So here's my top 5 posts that I loved reading from around the blog world!

One that made me laugh: 
My Life With a Cherry on Top- this post

One that touched my heart:
lowercaseletters - this post

One that scratched an itch:
Life Hand in Hand - this post

One with a recipe I need to try:
Dark Chocolate Sea Salted Toffee on lowercase letters
*normally i would not feature one blog 2x, but both posts were worth sharing! 

One NEW blog I'm following and loving:

And in case you missed it, here are my top posts from this month:

And that's the monthly round up! 
Have a great Tuesday! 
Photobucket
PS. Big news is coming on the blog! Check out my Random Thursday post this week!