Monday, May 7, 2012

Uncomfortable & Blessed


Hey there!

So what brought me out of my comfort zone?
You might be a bit surprised.... I am not really much of a shopper and definitely not a shopper of the expensive and over-priced, for sure! But what roughy me out of my comfort zone was definitely a trip into a Coach Outlet Store! I quickly walked thru the store headed for the 50% off shelves and determined I was in a bit over my head if 50% off meant spending $300!!! I then roamed thru the store and found one bag that I thought was much more reasonably priced. I still was not really willing to spend the amount given on the sign! It was cute and I thought it would fit my style without blarring a name brand everywhere! Any who I quickly took a pic of the purse on my iPhone to see if I could find a knock off or similar. Here's that shot....



The story gets better. Hubs saw that I liked the bag and that I wanted out of the store quick. He glanced at the bag I liked and said it was nice. We then mossied to some other stores, all to hunt for a new purse for me! (Mine had zippers that were breaking! So embarrassing!)

Anywho, we shopped for a bit and my husband said he was going back to the car for a bit! I thought nothing of it until he wasn't at the car when I arrived! My thought at first was that he went and bought the bag for me. He showed up and played me and our friends for a fool!

Later that night when we got home he quietly went to take the trash out.... Even though there as only a little trash that needed to be taken out. When he got back he said "don't you want to clean?" I thought to myself, "we just got home, no, I don't want to clean!" I quietly told him I wanted to relax and he said "don't you want to clean on the patio?" at this point I knew something was up and quickly walked outside to find a white paper bag marked "COACH"!!!!!
 
I don't know how many times I said thank you, that was so nice, and I can't believe you did this to my husband! I am lucky, but not just cause I got a really nice and lovely bag, but truly because I am loved by a dear and sweet man. And I love him, more than I think he realizes!

So coming out of my comfort zone was a pretty good, if not great, experience for me. I should do it much more often!


 Here's the bag I was so generously gifted by my hubs! Gotta love him! 
(BTW can you tell when i use the nicer camera?? Maybe i need to conquer using the new, fancy camera for this little blog! A new resolution!) 



Link up and share your moment out of your comfort zone too! Just click th link to find Jessica @ Lovely Little Things

Lovely Little Things

Also, before i go, WELCOME to the new followers that have appeared in the last few weeks! Its been really rewarding to see the numbers jump! Thank you! If you are lurking in the shadows, feel free to follow without shame! Find the link in the side bar! 

Photobucket