Thursday, May 24, 2012

High Five for Friday 5.25.12

Hey there! Hope your week was as lovely as you are!
Here are my Top 5 highlights from the week.... Its my High Five link up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk!

Photobucket

|one|
A relaxing trip to Barnes & Noble on Wednesday night to figure out some book club suggestions. Loved that! Here's what i found:
I thought this sounded like a fun story to read... maybe?
I have wanted to read this book for a while!!! 
I thought that this one looked and sounded like a cute story. 
I read ALL of Jennifer Weiner's books ... cant wait to read this even if my book club picks it or not! 
 Have you read any of these books? PLEASE share your opinion and/or suggestions!

|two|
I began working on my wreath and it should be done maybe even over the weekend! So excited!
Here's the pin i used as a starting point:



|three|
I have lost 9.4 lbs. since Monday May 14th (as of Thursday morning). I have been really strict and it is paying off! Just gotta keep it off!




|four|
Memorial Day Weekend! This weekend I am looking forward to visiting the Patchwork Festival, meeting with my new book club and relaxing with the hubs!

|five|
My First GIVEAWAY!!!!! Please celebrate 100 posts with me by commenting on my 100th post!
Don't be shy! Enter today! 


See ya tomorrow!! 

Photobucket