Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting: End of Year Edition


Oh, boy! It's so late.... but.... 
its 
Oh, So Pinteresting! 
 

Ok so, with the approach of the end of the school year, i have summer on the brain and the new year looming in the back of my mind! Here are a few teacher pins from the last week! 

|one|
I read "First Day Jitters" every first day of school.... maybe i need to start a last day of school tradition! 

|two|
Love this idea.... may have to tweak it a bit to suit my kiddos!

|three|
This will require a new cover, but will be great for my kids! 

|four|
For a few years i have wanted to give out candy bar awards as our own classroom award ceremony... here's some ideas for me! Gotta love Pinterest!

|five|
You can never have too many tips!

|six|
Believe it or not, but i am already thinking about next year! The kids should too, i guess! 

|seven|
Loving the idea of sending work home like this! 


|eight|
Something to add to the list for the first day/week of school! 

|nine|

This will go great with "First Day Jitters" or even as a warm up on the first day! 

|ten|

New spelling ideas would be GREAT! Hoping to find some here! 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Go visit Michelle at the Vintage Apple to find more pinners like you and me! Also please feel free to follow me on Pinterest by clicking the button below! 
Follow Me on Pinterest


Photobucket