Friday, May 25, 2012

This is Gozo

I recently got asked what my ethnicity is. In the past, (it has been a while) I have been asked if I was Hispanic, Italian, or even Persian. This time I was asked if i was from Ukraine. Nope, nope, nope and NOPE! 

My family is from Gozo. Its a small island that is part of the country of Malta. So many people don't know where that is, so for those that don't know, Malta is a country 60 miles south of Sicily in the Mediterranean Sea. And yes, it is beautiful. I still have a ton of family there and miss them every time i think of the place. I wish i was on a vacation there right this. very. minute. Its always so much fun and terribly relaxing! Anyway, I thought i would share a video that i thought was pretty darn good! I hope you enjoy it as much as i did. If not, just picture yourself on the beautiful beaches in the video.... it might work!    



Not many get to meet a Maltese person... consider yourself lucky to know one... ME! Do you know any others? 
Photobucket