Thursday, May 31, 2012

High Five for Friday: 6.1.12

This is definitely an end to a LONG short week! Just for reference i truly believe that one extra day off makes the kids a little more NUTSO!!! I'm just saying....

Here's my HF4F! 
I am linking up with the lovely Lauren @ From My Grey Desk
Photobucket
|one|
The book club i joined met for the first time and it turns out I am not the only one disliking the book we are reading. However, talking about it helped us all! I think we figured out some stuff which will help us trudge on. We also picked out our next book which is motivation to finish as well! Here's what we picked for our next book:
Has anyone read this? I want to hear if you liked it or not!  Leave some comment love!
|two|
This weekend i tried out Cherry Blossom Green Tea at CBTL. Three words: oh. my. goodness. It ws love at first taste! I want another... like NOW! 

|three|
Our trip to Alaska is booked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta get my passport all in order! 



|four|
My Grafico is the awesome website which helped me out by using some of their freebies!!! Thanks to that site, i have a cute little yearbook page to turn in tomorrow. Sorry, i can't and won't post the finished product. I used the rulers as clip art and the diagonal stripped digital paper as a background to some pretty great pictures of kids that look cute! The title read "Rulers of Room 14"! I am truly pleased with how it turned out! 


|five|
Last but definitely not least, my weight loss progress! I have lost a total of 12.2 lbs as of Thursday morning! I am so excited about this! I already have a pair of capris that i need to retire because they are a bit too big. <3


OK those were my highlights from the week.... how about yours? 
Link up with Lauren if you care to share! 

Photobucket