Friday, May 4, 2012

High Five 5.4.12


Here's my High Five for Friday
(I do know that in some states it is no longer Friday... but oh well it's OK!)
To read more High Five posts please visits Lauren @ From My Grey Desk

|one|
I FINALLY got to try out The Lime Truck! I read about this truck months ago and last Saturday, i got to order a yummy Heirloom Tomato Caprese Salad and a Sweet and Spicy Beef Taco! MMMMMmmmm Yummy! 




|two|
Tomorrow hubs and i are headed to the Carlsbad Flower Fields with some friends for the day. A little outlet shopping and a bite to eat will make the day complete! Can't wait! 


|three|
Outlet shopping for a purse! Coach here I come?!?!? 


|four|
Breakfast with hubs this past Sunday! My mom provided the homemade waffles that we had frozen in the freezer! I then added frozen blueberries, sliced almonds, a few pecans, and some sugar free syrup! Oh and who can forget the dollup of sugar free cool whip and the Greek yogurt flavored with sugar free jello and stevia!
His

Hers
|five|
I take notes each week at church. It helps me to process what is being said while also letting me keep a book of things to look back on! This week I got my next journal ... oh and a new grey belt! 
Old (The one with the flowers)
New!

Don't forget to share your five favorite from the week! 
Link Up!

Photobucket

Photobucket