Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Pinterest Potluck!


This weeks oh so pinteresting theme....
POTLUCK!

This summer will be filled with a bunch of potlucks for me and hubs! I truly cannot wait to be with friends and family and even new friends!

|one|

Source: recipe.com via Simone on Pinterest

This pasta salad looks yummy! 

|two|


I love a good bean salad! 

|three|


Oh my! this looks like a meal in itself! <3

|four|
Source: blogchef.net via Simone on Pinterest

MMMMMMmmmmmm! 

|five|


This one looks super healthy and yummy! Love that! 

|six|

I made this a couple weeks ago and shredded some chicken to add to it! It made a great lunch but would also make a wonderful potluck salad! The dressing was delicious!

|seven|


Who can have a potluck without some dessert?

|eight|


Perfect for a warm summer night. 

|nine|

Source: goo.gl via Simone on Pinterest

A multitude of recipes! 

|ten|


Another great resource! 

Link up your pins by heading on over to The Vintage Apple!
 


What have you been pinning? 

Photobucket
PS Does anyone know how to make all those pins that are embedded be centered rather than left justified on the page? That bugs me!