Wednesday, September 12, 2012

You Tube Galore

Time for a random link up .... Random Thursday! 

This one's a fun one! 
Be sure to link up with Em, Linny and Sarah

This week's topic is:

I know i posted a few of these a couple weeks ago... gonna see if i can find a couple more that ireally love because last time i threw together my post and rushed what i ended up choosing! 

I still do love all the videos that are included on that post.... check it out and then come on back to this post! 


This one cracks me up for sure! 

This makes me laugh! 

Oh geez! Serves you right mister... 

Saw this one while browsing and i cannot help but share this...
injured ... injured bad.... he he 

incredible!

Ok I have now sent my entire household into a YouTube frenzy! 
Hope you enjoyed a few more of my YouTube Favs! 

Head on over to the link up to see more! 


Photobucket

PS. Don't forget to visit the giveaway for all 100+7 followers this blog has! Thanks for following!