Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sunday Socialite 9.16.12


OK, its been tooo DARN HOT to really spend much time outside so, i guess i will get my Sunday Social post ready to go! 

If you haven't been over to visit the link up please just click the button below!

Sunday Social
 

Here are this weeks questions:

1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count) 


OK I have a few of these items and one of them happens to be a pair of shoes...
That's right... my rainbows! Love these flip flops! I have a really hard time wearing anything else when i am not at work! Have you ever owned a pair? They Last forever and conform to your foot! Love em!

Another item I love is my iPad and iPhone. I am counting these as one cause they both serve the same purpose. I basically use them for the same reasons. The phone only has the added capabilities of using it as a phone! 
Another item i cannot live without would be my pens! 
Every year i buy pens to do all my lesson planning with. I am particular about these pens and i even refuse to leave them out in my classroom. I am terrified that they will walk away! I need a good pen to write and that is plain and simple. These are my favorite: 

Ok next up: On the Go Tea and Lemonade packets! Oh and Mio too! 
I fill two bottles each morning and then refill them both as the day progresses! 
 Here are some shots of what I use to add to my water! They are low-cal or no-cal and contain no sugar! 



I also love these bottles: 

I think that's five!?!

2. All time favorite book? Why?


Gosh i have three of these: 
The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd

A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving

& last, but not least,
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
All three of these books have enthralling stories of women surviving! I also love the era that they were set in! The movies do a little justice, but not enough to ignore reading these beauties! Loved reading them all! And A prayer for Owen Meany was a class assignment in high school! (I have since read several of John Irving's book and love them!) I hope Kathrynn Stockett writes another and really think that The Secret Life of Bees is a book that would be tough to beat by any author! Love these books! 

3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012


My hubs and i have been really working to pay off debt and save up for a house. I would really like to have accomplished saving a good chuck of change by the years end! 

4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?


The year that we got married was tough, stressful, and filled with such wonderful memories. I would easily do it again just to relive the day i married my dear hubs! I would love to enjoy those moments with friends and family a little bit more too! So, my answer is the year 2010! 

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?


Often times, people seem to view me as this person who is very straight laced. I wish sometimes people would see how much i love to have fun! Yes, I am a Christian who (from what i gather) people see me as SUPER devoted, and I am, but that doesn't mean a girl can't have a little fun! In addition to this, i make mistakes. A LOT of mistakes. 


OK, hope your Sunday is going well! 
Don't forget to enter the giveaway i have going on! You could win a great custom wreath and a cute little car trash can! Plus other stuff and some surprises too! 


Photobucket