Thursday, September 6, 2012

Food, Fun, Friends, Cars & Baseball


Wahoo! It's Friday!
For me, Fridays tend to be the worst days at work, but there's always a huge relief right after the kiddos leave. There's also the promise of a weekend to be glad for! So what keeps me reaching through out the week!? The promise of a fun time with hubs, friends, and/or family! Here's the highs of this last week (& even some upcoming stuff!):

|one|


Over the Labor day holiday weekend my hubs and I headed to Disneyland. Well actually it was California Adventure (or as I like to call it little Disneyland!) So we definitely headed overto the new Cars Land to check it out! There's also some other new stuff on Buena Vistathat we really liked? The entrance is looking good and Cars Land was pretty impressive.


|two|


This weekend is going to have to beat last week end! It is gonna be pretty tough thou! We had great food and great fun with great friends! Here's a look at the food views of the weekend:

Homemade waffles with berries | Ghiradelli sundaes | Breakfast pizza | Coffee Cake Muffin


|three|


My hubby and I are headed to another angels game this weekend and we cannot wait! Great seats and mor great fun! Oh boy!



|four|


Jami over at Somewhat Domesticated and I have a blogger date with Linny over at Linny's Vault next week and we are all way excited! Can.not.wait! Yea for bloggy friends!!!!

somewhat domesticated



|five|


I am relaxation ready! After a busy weekend last weekend, i am totally ready for a day to relax! I feel like i need to sleep like 20 extra hours to be prepared for the coming week! Ready to give that a try! 



Ok that is it for me! Lots of high fives! Head on over to visit Lauren @ from my grey desk to post yours or just to read everyone's high five!


Photobucket

Photobucket