Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Date With My Couch

Oh boy! Let me just say... I.CANNOT.WAIT for tonight! 
With back to school night last night, a couple IEPs to prepare for, room decorating, crazy kiddo behaviors and just the average run of the mill day to day stuff, I am flat out exhausted!!! Oh and hubs is on a boat tonight, so this girl (me) has a date with her couch! 

Tonight, when i get home after a whirlwind of a Friday, I am headed straight for my couch to watch a couple chickie flicks! My chick flicks are in my apartment and ready to be viewed thanks to this adorable gal over at A Look Into Me and the wonderful Movie Night Swap that happened over at Linny's Vault and Life with Attitude


Here's what i got in my package:

Twizzlers, Reese's, and popcorn! 
  
TWO DVDs: Definitely, Maybe (haven't seen yet) and Sex and the City (didn't own and love!)  

Plus, Stacy sent me a beautiful sand dollar from the East Coast! 
I have yet to see one of these on a California beach, so this was really cool. 

I am way excited about my movie night tonight... and so is Lily! 

Thanks so much Stacy for a great swap! Loved every last little bit! 
Lily even jumped into the box when it was emptied out! Aw! So cute! 

Be sure to check out what everyone else got and head on over to Stacy's blog to see what she received from me! 

Photobucket