Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Social: Deep Thoughts Edition


I am late to this game a bit today, despite having had this post written last night! 
How come it always seems like Sunday FLIES by!!!! 

This week forSunday Social the theme is:
Deep Thoughts 
with Ashley and Neely

Sunday Social
1. What do you value most in life?
Geez, this is difficult to answer. If I really had to sit down and really decide it would have to be relationships. My reason behind this is because it can encompass so many aspects of my life. I value my relationship with my husband, family, friendships, and above all my faith in the Lord.

2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why? 
I asked hubs on this one and he immediately responded with "power" but then I changed the stipulation to be something within our lifetime. We were both born in 1980 and after a little debate, we both agree that the iPad is the greatest invention of our time. Not sure I have to explain this much!

3. What do you think is the secret to a good life? 
I think the secret to a good life is gratefulness  Without the perspective of being grateful for the things you have in life, now matter how big or small, a person could become bitter, jaded, and full of hate and frustration! With gratefulness a person can focus on the positive which then creates more positive emotions! I choose gratefulness!


Source: google.com via Kathy on Pinterest


4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone? 
I would like to be remembered for being a great teacher! Not just to my students but also to my children! It really is such a blessing in life to see children learn and it really is amazing to see a child "get it" after struggling for a bit! It is heartwarming and especially rewarding to think you may have played even the smallest role in helping a child to learn!

5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of? 
So far, I am most proud of three things:
  • My marriage. Marriage is hard work and I feel my husband and I have done a great job! I still love him and he still loves me. We just keep working to keep that going. It is one of my best accomplishments thus far in life and i hope to continue to keep it that way!  
  • My education. I have worked extremely hard to be educated and put it to good use. My college experience was a definite time of GREAT amounts of learning for me!  
  • Teaching. See question above.


 6. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you? 
I would cast Emma Stone to play Simone! She is super talented and I think she may even make my life look that much more dramatic and entertaining.

via

Hope you all have a great Sunday! 
Photobucket