Sunday, October 21, 2012

Boo!



Here's what that means: 

If you've been booed, copy and paste the above pic and these "rules" into your post.
 
1.  Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!
 
2. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (yours or someone else),
or freebie(s) that you love!
 
3.  Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers- make sure you check this link to make sure you don't boo someone again:
 Click Here to check whose been BOOed!
And don't forget to tell them that they have been BOOED!
 
4.  Link up {here} so that others can find you and read about your October ideas!  And while you are there... check out the other great blogs!


Thanks to Lisa! So sweet of her to boo me! 
Her blog is adorable! Be sure to go check her out

Here are some products I have either used or plan to use this month to celebrate Fall or Halloween! 

I used both of these clip art packs just last week! My kids used them to match them to different types of nouns and then had to verbally tell me an adjective to describe the noun. They had lots of fun and loved that they got to take all the pictures and sticky notes home! 


Really hoping to find these treats for our Halloween Celebration! 

This might make a fun warm up! Gotta find which one is different! 

Halloween Cookie Math Facts Game! Free! 

BTW - all of those pins are links to FREE items! Love that teachers share such GREAT resources for FREE! How helpful is that?!? 

Wanna find more of my educational pins? 
Head on over to Pinterest and follow me! 
My Teachable Moments Board is chalk full of great resources! 
Follow Me on Pinterest

And last but not least... here's who i am Boo-ing! 
Jessica @ Apples and Papers
Taylor @ Baking... Crafting... Teaching.. Oh My!
Chrissy @ Buzzing with Ms. B
Katie @ Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans
Elyse @ My Life with a Cherry on Top

These ladies are all great! Be sure to check out their blogs! 
Hope everyone has had a great Monday! 
Photobucket