Thursday, October 4, 2012

Lasts at the End


This week has been filled with the normal business. Stress, joy, excitement,stress, relaxation, one early night and some army mornings! I am so glad it is over and that I do not have to et up on Saturday morning! So, as the week comes to an end, let's talk but some lasts!

1.  The last thing I ate was a string cheese! Yep, I am not having dinner tonight, just a few small snacks!

2.  The last time I went to the beach was in July. We took our students  to the beach as an earned privilege! Boy, was that a lot of work or what!?

3.  My last vacation was to Alaska and Seattle! We had such a great time and loved every minute of the trip! We took a cries and even got upgraded to a balcony stateroom! We danced, explored, slept, ate, gambled, saw shows, ate some more, and learned a lot about Alaska!

4. The last place I drove was to kickboxing class and then back again! It as the workout I needed after a day of lots of things to handle! Is it June yet?

5. The last song I listened to was Hard to Love  by Lee Brice on XM radio! I love xm! It means no commercials and I really think the sound quality is better than the standard radio stations!

6. The last thing I watched on TV was what I am currently watching is what my hubs is watching! He loves persons of interest. I can see why but it is very intense. I am a person who doesn't need intense, so I choose not to watch this show!

7.  The last time I said "I love you" was  before I got into the shower about an hour or so ago! I was explaining my day to my hubby as he hugged me and told me he loved me! I, of course, responded with "I love you, too!"

So that was my attempt to end my week by filling in the lanks with Lauren over at the little things we do! Head on over and shar your lasts to end your week too!


Photobucket