Friday, January 27, 2012

Popcorn's a-poppin'!

How is it Friday and I feel way more stressed than I should!?!?!?! I guess this is nothing that a little shopping with a girlfriend and a whole hour of kickboxing can't cure tomorrow! 

Any who - Sorry there was no post yesterday and this one is gonna be a quick one! We are late for homemade pizza made by my Mom!!! 

So here's a quick review of the Snickers Popcorn that I made ... it was good to taste, but took way too long to make! 

Also, while I am at it I purchased the Nordic Ware Microwave Popcorn Popper in order to make the popcorn for the Snickers Popcorn recipe.... and let me just tell you.... this thing is pretty cool! Air popped popcorn is really as simple as pouring in 1/3 of a cup of kernels and then hitting a few buttons on the microwave! So awesome. That would be my best purchase this week! (This might change tomorrow when i go shoe shopping!) Mine is yellow, but it certainly doesn't matter what color it is... LOVE IT! I can't wait to buy fun seasonings to try out! 

Nordic Ware 60120 Microwaver Popcorn Popper 12 Cup 3-qt.

Any who.... off to go eat pizza!