Monday, April 16, 2012

A Few Items Off the List!

So excited! Here's a little update on my "Pinterest to do list"

It always seems we pin and pin and pin and pin.... well u get the picture! The thing is i love to pin, but truly i love trying new things!

So Out of the 5 items i have on my Pinterest To Do list, I have accomplished trying a couple since last i wrote!

The first was the nutella cookie recipe. The original pin was really just a broken link, but then i Google searched and found a couple recipes! You can find the one i tried here. And here is what my cute little cookies looked like!
They were yummy little treats and they were so moist!! 

The other thing I have completed was the trash can for my car! 
Here's what the process looked like! 
(Its amazing what a little Mod Podge can do!)

 So, after searching for the original sized container, i decided 2 things:
1. I did not need such a huge container
2. I could use a container that had been used to hold baby wipes for easy opening and closing!
 So, here's the container before! 

And now as it is being covered! 


And here is the finished product! I love how it turned out! I hope it will work great in the car too! 
I then added a piece to cover the lid! I think it looks pretty darn great and it has already been put to use in the car! 


Photobucket