Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Totally Kissable!


Ohmiggoodness! With all the changes and figuring stuff out i forgot to share that my BIRCH BOX came! Oh me, oh my!

So I thought I would start a weekly post on one item that I got in this lovely little brown box that comes each month!

This week I am sharing about some really ahhhhhmazing lip care! It's great stuff! The lip balm is called 
Pangea Organics Lip Balm with Egyptian Fennel with Grapefruit and Sweet Orange

It has all these interesting scents/flavors/ingredients that I may not have chosen for myself, but of course I had to give it a try because it did come in my lovely little Birch box. So I was a bit leery at first, but I truly should not have been! I love the stuff! I find myself now leaving this out on the bathroom counter so I will not forget to wear it! I have even decided not to take it with me as i am afraid to lose it! It has left my lips feeling soft and smooth and I love the scent! I usually am not a fan of grapefruit, but this has definitely left me with a sweet surprise! Literally!
 
There were also other items from the same brand tucked away in that cute little brown box and I will be sharing about those  in future posts! I'm guessing that these little samples will be just as great as this lip balm! Oh and did I mention that the lip balm that came was full sized?!?! Holy cow!

Hope you all have a great Tuesday night/Wednesday! Say tuned tomorrow for all my Pinterest finds from the week! 


Photobucket