Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Structure and additions!

So, I have decided to revamp my daily structure on this blog! So far i have decided to link up weekly with a few linky parties and at the same time I am setting a goal to create teacher freebies at least quarterly. 

I have already made a few changes! Have you noticed? 
I added a page with my favorite Linky Parties - Just click on the link above! 
And I also added a page with all the recipes I have posted! There is really so much stuff buzzin' around this little site! 


What is to come? 
Mondays - I will begin linking up with Lovely Little Things for Smell the Roses. This is taking the place of what used to be my What's Bringing Me Joy Wednesday. The best part is the Smell the Roses link up will encourage me to be the one to bring on the joy! I love this idea and cannot wait to get started! 


Lovely Little Things


Tuesdays & Thursdays - This will be where I fill in the blank with whatever I choose! Maybe a recipe, teacher tip, favorite website, Birchbox review, newest book to read/love, there really are so many possibilities! 


Wednesdays - This will fulfill my love of Pinterest and share some of my favorite pins with you! I will be linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday





Fridays - This will continue to be My High Five Friday link up with From My Grey Desk! 




Saturdays & Sundays - Sometimes i will be linking up with Six Sisters to Strut MY Stuff on Saturdays! Other times this will be reviews, craft projects, or other random posts! 




I cant wait to fill in the blanks and see how this new structure goes! 
Photobucket