Time to stop and Smell the Roses!
This week's task was to make a mix CD.
Well I kinda did that. Let me explain.
My husband is who i chose to make a CD for, but we don't listen to cds much anymore. We listen to our iPods nonstop! So i made a playlist that he can listen to in the car! I thought i'd share a run down of the songs I included! (He was pretty excited to hear what i had chosen for him! But i guess what i really want him to feel is loved! I think i accomplished that!)
- Rascal Flatts - Changed
- Lady Antebellum - Love I've Found in You
- Craig Campbell - Fish
- Montgomery Gentry - Gone
- U2 - All I Want is You
- Dierks Bentley - Every Mile a Memory
- Tom Petty - Honey Bee (are you sensing a theme?)
- Blake Shelton - Honey Bee (how about now?)
- Lady Antebellum - Run to You (this song was our first dance)
- Flo Rida - Sugar
- Eric Church - Carolina
That's my playlist for the hubs! What a fun task!
Next Week I get to do something out of my comfort zone! Oh boy!