Saturday, April 14, 2012

April Currently

Here's my monthly link up with Farley over at Oh Boy Fourth Grade. I may be a little late to this show, but alas, here I am once again! 


Let me explain the super power - I guess I would like to have this super power even in my classroom as well as at home. I feel that this would make my life so much easier and i would have waaaaaaaaay more time! Isn't time what we all wish we had more of? With chores being done so quickly just imagine how fast things would get done! I can see them now....  it would be like the scene in Mary Poppins where the children and Mary clean up the nursery! Ha! I wish! 

Anywho - while i am at it, I mentioned a new purse... any ideas where i can find a cute sturdy and not to expensive purse? If i can shop for it online would be great too! 
Photobucket