Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Learning Still

I haven't been "in school" since 2008. One thing i learned while in school, however, that learning never ends! We learn our entire lives. Which is exactly why I have taken an interest in all the iTunes University content! 



My alma mater, Biola University, has so much content that I can't wait to listen to it all but totally realize that there aren't enough hours in the day! I did get a chance to listen to/watch one group of programs that i truly enjoyed and learned from. 


I watched "Hipster Christianity" which was a few sessions all about the book with the same title. The first session was a talk that the author gave to explain the book and his reasons for writing the book. The second session was then another professor adding his comments and then a final segment was a panel of several Christian professors giving their take on the whole thing. 


I learned a lot and even without having read the book! It was really a great amount of information that I was intrigued by. It gave food for thought even for this 33 year old who has long left the college classroom! 

If you are at all interested in this program it is available on the Biola University iTunes U page within the app. But there really is such a wealth of programs that are out there and mostly FREE!

Have you listened to or watched any of the programs on iTunes U? 
Photobucket