Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Random Thursday: Top 3 Books Turned Movies

I think I can ... I think I can ....
This is my mantra this week! 
It is definitely the epitome of a teacher's life for me: parent teacher conferences, report cards due, lesson planning, professional development, and getting ready for a new student! 

Needless to say, this Random Thursday is definitely a welcome break from the icky rush before spring break! 

The topic this week:

Let me just say that I love to read a GREAT book, but it saddens me when they don't come out that great. I always wish my favorite parts of the book would make it into movie form but usually they dont! Let's just say that alot of times the books turned movies are not that great... there are definitely bad options out there! 

Either way here are my top 3! 
|one|
This is based on one of my favorite books by one of my all time favorite authors: A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving

|two|
The Secret Life of Bees
Loved both the book and the movie...

 
...but i still loved the book more! 

|three|
One of my all time favorite books! 
 
I loved both the movie and the book... but i think i still love the book much more! There are some details that they can't fit into a movie! 

I can't wait to read what other people post! 
My guess is that there will be a few references to Twilight and maybe even some Lord of the Rings? Or even Harry Potter? Hmmm... see if I'm right by clicking below! 
Photobucket