Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Little Brown Box

Ugh... OK so I lied this week... call me guilty. I apologize for not truly returning to the blogging world. But let me say this, boy, oh boy how i have missed making my little posts. Nothing is wrong, just have had a crazy couple of weeks! I guess that's what i get for taking two days off! 

So here's what my husband dug out of our mailbox the night we got back from our little trip! 
It's my very first BIRCH BOX!!!!
So here's what I found inside:

From Left to Right: Orofluido Beauty Elixir, Color Club Nail Lacquer in Age of Aquarius, and Annick Goutal Eau d'Harien
 So far, I have yet to use the first two products, but the perfume went on immediately. I thought to myself as i put it on that i felt like a little girl, once again. This was a great feeling after having just turned 32! (BTW I remember being given perfume samples when i was a little girl)
My Lifestyle Extra  is Tea Forte skin smart teas. These will be yummy! And will make my skin RADIANT! (Oh boy the kiddos  will think i am glowing! No, people, its just the tea! 
 I cannot wait to try these! Maybe this Saturday when the rain is said to come! A review to come for sure! 

Top to bottom: One Love Organics Skin Savior Waterless Beauty Balm & Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint
So I have yet to use the tint, but the little tub of beauty balm smells great and seems so versatile. I am trying not to fall in love with it as one full size container is a bit costly! On the flip side I am really good at making things like this last! 

Did you get a Birchbox this month? Is there a product you love already? Did we get anything that is the same? 
So good to be back! 
Photobucket