Monday, March 19, 2012

Linked Up again! (Plus a Preview!)

Hi all! 

Boy, do i have so much to share!  Let me begin by giving a sneak preview! In the coming days/week you can expect to see this little blog back in action! Here's the upcoming list:


  • A run down of my Arizona trip including a couple great restaurant reviews for the Phoenix area! 
  • My Birch box came!!!! Woo Hoo!!! Its my first one and i am excited to use and just flat out receive this cool little box!
  • A St. Patty's Day meal ... after the fact! (Currently bubbling away in the crock pot!) 
  • Another recipe found on Pinterest... all packaged and ready to go to work! 
  • A little from my classroom too! 
  • Asking for a little help from my friends.... (singing the Beatles song in my head ... la la la)
But for now ... I just gonna link up! I am adding this little blog to the Kindergarten Lifestyle Link Up for K-2 Teachers with blogs! 



I can't wait to read and follow a few more blogs, especially those in the same grade range that i teach! I may be late to the party, but there it is! Make sure you go and visit Kindergarten Lifestyle  to check out all the other awesome bloggers who teach K-2 kiddos! 

Photobucket