Sunday, August 18, 2013

Not Invisible, But Visible!

So sorry about not having much posted during vacation! Don't worry, I'm not invisible! It turns out things got a little crazy before we left town and my plans to get posts written and scheduled, just didn't happen! I will explain more later this week! 

In the mean time, I do have some new stuff to show you... well you should already be looking at it at this point! 

Do you like the new look of this blog?
I even added some social media buttons!  
I am in love with it!

I will be back tomorrow with a few shots from our vacation! 
Photobucket
PS Lee Lou Blogs is a great source for some really cute backgrounds and templates! This background was completely free! Love it! Oh and before I forget, I know a few months back I said i would be adding in teacher created materials for sale as well as changing the look of this blog. The change you see here today is not exactly what I had in mind, but finances aren't allowing me to spend $$$ on this blog. Also, I am just not finding the time to make anything for teachers! Life tends to get busy when we least expect it!