What a Saturday! The Dump Run we had at church today was so worth it! For me it was a great time offer my service to people within our church and for my husband it was a great time for him to serve the community! What fun was that!? So now i am waiting to go and pick up the hubs at the church.... I can't make my sweetie walk home! So here I am. Blogging while waiting!
(ok so for the record this post has taken all afternoon... I obviously got
interupted sidetracked by having to pick up the hubby! Its ok though... I love him!)
So, i have been tagged! Beverly over at la,la, Love, Learn, Laugh is oh so kind and wonderful! She tagged me! Check out her blog when your done reading here! She has some great posts about fashion, pinning and her upcoming wedding!
Here Are The rules:
* Post these rules
* Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you
* Create 11 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag
* Tag 11 people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged!)
So here are the questions the beautiful Beverly asked of me....
- My Husband - when the going gets tough and i feel like giving up, he is always there to give me a nudge in the right direction. He is my best friend, encourager, love, and the one i can't wait to tell everything to! He is pretty darn cool and he makes me laugh ALL the time!
- My students - gosh, this year i have such a rough bunch, but truly i see little successes every day and that makes me want to come back and do it again the next day. Its been tough lately. I can't share much about the details but my little ones have my heart and often it aches for these little ones. So i love to see their little successes whether it be academic, socially, or behaviorally!
- The Lord - I know i am about to sound like a televangelist (or maybe the blogger-vangelist!) but truly this is why i have the heart that i do. He is truly the one who inspires me. He changes me and is molding me on a daily basis. He is who i pray to through out the HECTIC day and who gives me strength and courage to move on, endure, or whatever it may be. Underneath it all, HE is there.
- What sport - if any- did you play in high school? If you didn't play a sport, why not?
- How many hours do you spend each day reading different blogs? What are your Top 5 blogs?
- What has been your favorite post that you have written?
- If you are married, getting married or dream of getting married, where did you take a honeymoon to? If you aren't married where are you planning on going or where would you like to go?
- What does your hubby/boyfriend/significant other think of your blog and do they read it on a regular basis? Or is your blog your domain alone?
- What is your favorite beauty product that you use on a daily basis?
- What was the last thing you bought at Target!!!???
- Do you sing in the car? In the shower?
- Sunrise or sunset?
- What is your favorite meal too cook for yourself and others?
- What inspires you each day?
- (12 blogs to tag = 12 questions) What is your favorite dessert?
Thanks again to the lovely and talented Beverly at la, la, Love, Learn, Teach for tagging me!
Hope you all had a great Saturday!